Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dissapointment remains.

Never been so dissapointed. Do people really changed? Or I am the one changing? Becoming someone who never tolerate with the others, never understand people's situation? I hope not. Yet, it had been disspointing days for me during these two days. Again, to you. You said I can never understand your situation, not putting myself into your shoes, but at the same time, did you look from my perspective? I tried my best to reduce the budget for the trip, I did; what I get back in return? Saying is expensive? Yes, it is. Please think again, that's what I can only do. I'm not the owner of the hotel, or even the island. If I am, you guys can go there for free obviously. So, stop complaining to me is expensive. If you are not willing to go, just let me know; I don't care what's the reason behind because I knew it. That's all I can say to you. You dissapointed me. As a friend, I'm hoping good for you, wasn't trying to add on any frustration nor burden on you. If our friendship is what you choose to sacrifice, I shouldn't say anything. That's your decision I would say, but please think twice. This matter had been triggering me for these few days, if you aren't someone I care, you know I won't. I don't hope there's any changes between us, hope you have the same thought as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment